Monday, March 2, 2009

Hair be Gone


For those who know my behavior throughout my life regarding hair, you probably will not be too surprised by this story. I've been wanting to cut all of my hair off for a while and I finally did it! I came home from the fashion show last week and decided that it was time. Luckily, I had people around who were familiar with cutting hair. So I put my hair in a ponytail and my friend Eli cut it off- there was no turning back then. My friend Colleen then took the shears to my head-shaved it off. She left some length so I'm certainly not bald, you can't see my scalp.

It's so refreshing to have so little hair. It's cool in the hot sun and I don't have to worry about wind or buying conditioner or forgetting a hair tie. The only downfall is that I have to sleep in a hoodie at night with the hood up because my head and ears freeze in my sleep. I guess another interesting part is receiving emails from Paige about Sinead O'Connor. Very funny, Paige. Nothing compares to you. Anyway besides the neck sunburn I have to be more careful about, I'm loving it.

Chop chop chop.

No comments:

Post a Comment